$2,000?

legacy

Very Active Member
So each year I try to increase my hunting budget by a bit. so I recently confronted the wife and "told" her that my hunt budget for 2012 will be $2,000. The small yearly increments must be working because she didn't laugh in my face. Anyway, I want to hunt in Utah - more than likely a trespass type of hunt for deer is all $2,000 will get me. Any worthwhile hunts out there?

By 2012,2K might be enough for Gas?
Thanks Slick & Obama!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

>The small yearly increments must
>be working because she didn't
>laugh in my face.

She's just gonna max out her Macy's credit card while you're gone anyway so you may as well make it count. :)

Did Robert Bess not teach you anything? You never ever, add up hunting costs and you must, make every effort to not discuss hunting costs!

Some things are better left alone!!!

>
>>The small yearly increments must
>>be working because she didn't
>>laugh in my face.
>
>She's just gonna max out her
>Macy's credit card while you're
>gone anyway so you may
>as well make it count.
>:)

Hey, if that's what it takes - I'm okay with that! :)

>Did Robert Bess not teach you
>anything? You never ever,
>add up hunting costs and
>you must, make every effort
>to not discuss hunting costs!
>
>
>Some things are better left alone!!!
>

Lol woodruff!:D

Save up $5000 give your wife 1500 of it to do as she will and you take the other 3500 and go hunt UT. I'm betting you can do this every year, Because it works for me.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

LOL... i spent over $2000 just on gas for mt sheep hunt here in UT last year...it even shocked me....good thing my wife is blind when it comes to my spending on hunting....

Ive spent over a grand waterfowl hunting over the last couple weeks,you might want to double it.

And when I say $ 2,000, thats just for a tag, voucher, etc. Thats doesnt include all of my other costs. I realize im going to be into more than that. im not as finacially well-off as most of you guys! :)

Well Eel.
Quit stoppin at every Ranch on the way through:D

> Save 2k for 100 years
>and you could bye the
>AI tag
>
>Rutnbuck

Now you're thinking! haha!

Sadly, 2k is just the starting point for any hunt anymore. It is what it is but it is our passion and we all play the game. Good luck in your search about up the dollar amount and you will be considerably better off and have a better time.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom