2 & 1/2 hr. Semi live

nocwalker

Ok guys. I’m at it again. We got about a foot of snow on Monday here in NJ. Gonna sit for the last few hours and I’ll bring you guys along. Sat here this morning and saw nothing

Feel pretty good with my chances tonight. I run a cell cam at this tree. Deer have been here 4 of last 6 nights before dark. I’m nestled in between 3 trunks of a tree, looking south. 52 acre prop owned by a Twp. This prop has 6 small fields that were soy. I’m sitting at the N E corner of a square block of woods in the center of property. The road is 150yds to my west. I expect any deer to come from across road

we’ll see

ECC00613-E189-4CF1-83CF-9D12DAE4414D.jpeg

Looking south into square block of woods. Lots of holly trees

438C7095-7E0A-4DB5-A17E-4A05F3EE0229.jpeg

View to the west. Towards the road where I’m parked. The deer have been caught on cam no earlier then 5 pm. So might have a little while to go. I hope to shoot one someday while doing one of these semi lives !

It’s now 4:55. Does anyone know where my deer are? Lol. Nuttin yet. All is quiet. Maybe they’ll start moving soon

Coming down to the last few minutes guys. Maybe these semi lives are bad luck? Haven’t seen any yet and it’s getting late

PNG image 3.png

Dang deer were there this morning. You can see it’s snowing again here. The stand is 20 yds straight to the left in this photo

No more buck tags Joe. Just doe hunting at this point. May try tomorrow if I can get out of work early enough. Keeping you guys going figuring most seasons are closed in most states.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom