(2) Az Archery strip bucks down!

ruthunter

1645image.jpg

5841image.jpg

My brother's and I 2015 archery strip bucks!

Couple of stud bucks right there..!! That curly drop tine is unreal. Way to go guys. Thanks for sharing..!!

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Wow, those are some awesome bucks! Dont think i have seen a cooler drop tine on a buck then that. Congrats.

You two sure didn't mess around, 2 Super books. You guy's got any elk tags? You started the hunts off right.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

LAST EDITED ON Sep-01-15 AT 09:11AM (MST)[p]Guys thx for the kind words! We did a scouting package but did not have any guide or guides in camp! We feel fortunate to take 2 bucks over 200". The dropper was my #1 buck because of his dropper and it was just a plus that he went Easily over 200". We had seen the dropper one time 3 weeks before the season but he was never on camera leading up to the hunt. On the fourth night I sat a waterhole in the area we had seen him and to my surprise he came in and gave me a 45 yd shot. He ran 50yds and the rest was history.

My brother had pattern the deer he was hunting and he had noticed they were taking the same path to there bedding area. He sat the area in hopes they would continue the same patterns and luckily they did. His buck along with 3 others walked into him and he shot his at 50yds. Both of us were shooting PSE HD decrees with gravedigger broad heads.

Those are a couple of toads......Congrats to both of you. Nice to see all the 3D shooting paying off you two did with your dad. I'd bet he's looking down on both of you with a great big smile on his face, and would be so proud!

Those are going to be hard to top but how neat is it that both of you killed a deer the other one can look at and appreciate the magnitude of what your brother shot. I'll bet there's going to be some great times shared with the family talking about this hunt for years to come while eating some of your grandma's & aunt Kathy's famous green chili...... and yes it was that good that those of us who had it still look back on it and stood in line to buy at the shoots! Congrats guys

Lol.....that is so cool. When I first looked at this thread I didn't see the note at the bottom of the pics......and I thought...."htf did you get two tags".....

Looks like the same Guy to me!

Different Hat maybe!

I can see why they both shoot the same Bow!

(((RAZZIN YA!))) :D:D:D

Nice Bucks!

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

Two giant bucks!
Doesn't happen very often that one camp has two 200" bucks on the ground, much less DIY with a bow!
Very cool!
Thanks for sharing!

>A couple of really kool bucks!
> BTW, what is a
>"scouting package?"

It's basically paying a licensed guy a fee for him to show you a general area to hunt. You won't have a guide or guides on your hunt at all. It saves you a lot of money as opposed to paying for a fully guided hunt.

>Those are a couple of toads......Congrats
>to both of you. Nice
>to see all the 3D
>shooting paying off you two
>did with your dad. I'd
>bet he's looking down on
>both of you with a
>great big smile on his
>face, and would be so
>proud!
>
> Those are going to be
>hard to top but how
>neat is it that both
>of you killed a deer
>the other one can look
>at and appreciate the magnitude
>of what your brother shot.
>I'll bet there's going to
>be some great times shared
>with the family talking about
>this hunt for years to
>come while eating some of
>your grandma's & aunt Kathy's
>famous green chili...... and yes
>it was that good that
>those of us who had
>it still look back on
>it and stood in line
>to buy at the shoots!
>Congrats guys

Boskee,
Thanks for the kind words, and yes the green chile was worth waiting for.

>Love the dropper. How long? Gross
>scores? Thanks for sharing.

The drop tine is 11". He's been gross scored as high as 212" and as low as 205. My brothers buck has been scored from 217"-221".

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom