2 Ks. Rifle tags available unit #3 Rooks cty.

Squirrel

Am I allowed to post this stuff- I'm sure someone will tell me!! A landowner friend of mine has 2 rifle tags for sale for 700 bucks each for this upcoming season. I've inquired as to if there is any whitetail land that goes with them as I remember they live in the wide open stuff so you must assume no- plenty of public and wiha available in the county though . pm for more info.

Tags available yet ? Did you find out about land available with it and how the hunting is ? Gary

Sorry guys I hadn't checked this thread for ages, I have 2 rifle tags and 2 archery tags on my desk and am negotiating with people in Pa. but no money has been recieved yet. Till $ are recieved I'm still selling! The hunting is great on public or private in Ks. I may know of 1 more rifle available with 6000 acres of land going with it- my buddy got a 145" buck after only 1 day of hunting last year with this family. It is in Graham cty.

Thanks for talking to me on the phone. Did you find out if there may be a discount if I wanted to buy the other tag for my son ? When do the seasons run anyway? Also, did you learn more on the graham cnty tag ? Is there one available and how much ? I like the idea of having land to go with the tag. Thanks, Gary

The original rooks cty tags have been sold but I have available 1 rifle tag for graham cty w/6000 acres more or less and tons of good public available. pm if interested.

Do you still have the Graham county tag available? We are looking for one. I have access to land, need one more tag.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom