2 lucky days (pics)

dang could not be all luck that you found all those sheds. I would be one happy boy if i found even half of your haul. nice bones!!

Thanks Mooseman, its the honest truth, two trips! But I'll hear no complaining from you, you've had alot of luck yourself. My friend that is in the picture with the seven point went back up today (the 11th) and found the match to the seven and four other horns that gives him a total of 13 and me 20 with a grand total of 33 horns in the same area. The seven point set scores close to 350 net (given a 40'' spread). Luck indeed! I'll get more pictures posted when he gets his developed.

UtahShed

WOW! I dream of finding a spot like that. You must have been sore after packing all those horns out, I don't feel sorry for you though :).

Those are some sweet finds! Hey how many inches between the tip of the fourth and the sixth on the big bull from 01 His main beam looks really long?

I'm not quite sure what your asking, but the bull from '01 had 49 4/8" main beams on one side and 47 7/8" on the other. He looks big, but with an estimated 40" spread he taped out to score just under 350".

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom