2 nd draw results when??

Drank beer threw darts and ended up 55 elk , 55 speed goat and 60-1 deer. I would think we should know by the the 23rd. Be nice to hear by Friday but I really not holding my breath

Have you guys looked at the draw odds for the second drawing? Dont get me wrong, I still donate my 6 bucks too but the majority of buck and bull tags are literally a zero percent draw odd. I guess what I’m saying is go ahead and plan your fall, when these come out odds are it won’t make a difference

Unfortunately I donated 60 dollars to same ones time2hunt did. Haven’t drawn ever but I know my odds. Btw keep points outta Idaho 18 years applying it’s still a chance.

I know a couple of Lucky Azz Sum Beeches that have drawn a couple of Great tags in the 2nd round !! 45 40 42 I tossed my $$ in the Sh@t Pot again hoping to break the 22 year NO TAG in Idaho curse !!!!

I sure hope it's tomorrow. Couple of the hunts I applied for are already OPEN!!!
That is one of the Many things with F&G that has never made any sense . It cant be that flipping hard to push the draws back a month that way IF you are lucky in the 2nd draw you can actually do some scouting & planning for the hunt !!

That is one of the Many things with F&G that has never made any sense . It cant be that flipping hard to push the draws back a month that way IF you are lucky in the 2nd draw you can actually do some scouting & planning for the hunt !!
Thing is they have an online system for selling leftover controlled hunts now. It would be as simple as separating out those early opening hunts and selling them 1st come 1st
served but that solution would just make too much sense

You also have the option to not put in for hunts that have already started by the due date to apply. But yeah, there’s no reason they can’t run this draw basically over night

That is one reason I like applying in the Texas public draw hunts. You have until the published draw application date to put in. They run the draw the NEXT morning and you know the results. Then they give you 7 days to buy your permit, or they award it to the next (2nd) draw. And we are talking a lot more applications than we have!!!

0/8 for family and friends. General season, here we come!!

Ooops, my hunting partner got an antelope tag!!

Last edited:
A big nothing for me and my boys in the second for d/e/p and even swan. Two extra wt doe tags in the first draw for us and that’s it for ID.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom