2 Roockies Doubled Up

OldMxBowhunter

We Couldn't Have had a Better Hunt. Got on Bulls Every Day and got to Hunt Almost the Whole First Season. Both Got our first Bulls Ever and Call Both of them in Personally to Add to The Experience.

52786byronsbull1.jpg

My Buddy Called his in Day 3 and Shot him at 40yrds. When we Went to Retrieve His Bull Their was a Monster Bear on him With Us Standing there at 40yrds with only Our Knifes in our Pocket and a Bear Tag in My Backpack.

16423byronsbull2.jpg

I Held Out to 4pm the Last Day of Season chasing the Big Boys. Got to Finish Out the Season Calling in My Bull to Less then 5yrds Twice with Him Bugling Steam in My Face right After a Terrible Hail Storm. He Finally walking off in the right Direction for me to Come to Full Draw and Give him One Last Bugle for a Perfect 30yrd Shot.

Thank You New Mexico

Good Luck to Every Still hunting

Very, very nice. Sounds and looks like a lot of fun was had.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

Congrats !
After putting the bull down, you guys weren't feeling badass enough to go after the bear with the knives?

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom