20 x 12 with double drop

RoadlessHunter

LAST EDITED ON Aug-11-14 AT 09:23AM (MST)[p]What do you think of this buck. The buck had to sensor the top end of his rack to avoid causing eyes to pop out of peoples heads.

1936109.jpg

He has the top end in the tree branches. In the video footage they counted 16 points plus the two dropers on the one side. He may have more than 20 but they figure 20.

Is that the best picture you are going to give us? That is like letting a Fat kid see smell the twinkie but not see it.

Lol ! He may be a great buck can't really tell from the picture. It looks like pictures I usually take except not blurry like mine.

>he looks good to me:)
>
>

>
>Why is this site the worst
>out for browsing with
>a phone or posting with a
>phone?

we will get a great pic when swbm shows us the trophy pic :) With never getting a droptine buck, that is the only view I'd need at this point! The other side could be a dang spike for all I care, lol.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Hope someone get him so we can get a closeup.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

>What do I think of this
>buck? I'm thinking "Texas heart
>shot":)
>
>Eel

You're Close Eel!

But not quite right!

"TEXAS Heart Shot with a 375 RUM!:D"

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Seriously though!

I don't think it's the same Buck I seen 2 years ago!

Maybe some of the same Genetics though?

This Buck looks Young!:D:D:D(Might need a few more years!:D:D:D)

Body looks Small!(A lot of SJ Bucks are Small on the Body size,Makes for nicer Packing/Dragging!:D)

Gonna need a better Pic to Confirm it though?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

:eek: (Letter o)Young bucks are good eating. Small forms cost less to mount. If its as dumb as the big 30" two point and the other bucks he saw me with it will be an easy drag
:eek: (Letter o)

Why is this site the worst out for browsing with
a phone or posting with a phone?

>:eek: (Letter o)Young bucks are good
>eating. Small forms cost less
>to mount. If its as
>dumb as the big 30"
>two point and the other
>bucks he saw me with
>it will be an easy
>drag
>:eek: (Letter o)
>

>
>Why is this site the worst
>out for browsing with
>a phone or posting with a
>phone?

Hey Bucky!

You Shoot that 30" 2 X 2 you'll be raising Hell with the SJ Gene Pool!:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom