20 Years in Business!!

Founder

Founder Since 1999
So this month marks 20 years that this website has been in existence. I began the site in August 1999 because I had a client who had needed a website back then and I couldn't help them, so I began playing around with building something to educate myself. I was already obsessed with mule deer hunting, so it was a good topic to write about.
Worked on the website as a part-time thing for 5-1/2 years while I still serviced computer equipment. Began doing it full-time in 2005. Still plugging along!

20 years!!!!

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

Congrats. Been along for more than half the ride, and it has been fun. Great site and people to share experience with.

Found you in 2006 as a junior enlisted Marine stationed in Japan. Had missed 2 seasons at that point and the community was (still is) fun to live vicariously through when I couldn't be out there myself. Good work and thanks. Congratulations on 20!

Brian you did a very good job of building up this hunting site. A great place for hunters to share information and hunting experience.
You do a very good job of monitoring the threads without being too rigorous. We also know that Bess has given you gray hairs on occasion.

RELH

Funny that you shared this today. I was just thinking to myself this past weekend how this site exactly got started, I cant imagine how many hunts have been able to happen and friends made over this site, I know I have made several. very cool

LAST EDITED ON Aug-12-19 AT 11:39AM (MST)[p]A BIG THANK YOU!!!!

This site has been a big part of my hunting lifestyle for 18 years now.

And a shout out to deerlove for turning me onto this site.

Thanks B.L. AKA Founder.

It's been a great place to visit and may you have 20 more...and then some.

Zeke

#livelikezac

Thanks Brian. What you have created her has enhanced my life. And I have gotten and given advice to/from many as a result of your creative efforts.

You are appreciated.

Congrats Brian!! Big thanks to all your hard work! Have met some great people here also. Hope you can keep it going another 20 years at least!

BRIAN, THIS IS A HECK OF A SITE TO BE INFORMED, EDUCATED, TRADE INFO, OR JUST PASS THE TIME GAZING AT BIG DEER & ELK. KEEP IT GOING, OTHER SITES CAN'T TOUCH MM. DON'T CHANGE A THING......YD.

Nice place you have here.

So, when you gonna ban Bessie again?????

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

>Nice place you have here.
>
>
>So, when you gonna ban Bessie
>again?????

You Don't Need To CHUM or CON Him doc!

We're Still Waitin For Founder & Trump To Post Their Earnings Publicly!:D:D:D!

I Know We've Garnered Him a 'BUCK' or two!:D

>
>?Nothing in this world can take
>the place of persistence. Talent
>will not; nothing is more
>common than unsuccessful people with
>talent. Genius will not; unrewarded
>genius is almost a proverb.
>Education will not; the world
>is full of educated derelicts.
>Persistence and determination alone are
>omnipotent. "

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Congrats Brian! I think I started lurking here in the summer of 2000, it's been a lot of fun over the years! Hope you can make 20 more.

2a0fcsk.gif

Congratulations on 20 years. I've only been a "lurker" for about 5 years a have had a few posts, but have truly enjoyed most of the information/posts/pics that have popped up on here. Good luck on the next 20 years.

Congrats Brian! I joined in 2000 the tone of the website has changed sometimes for the good sometimes not but 20 years is pretty noteworthy.

Congrats & thanks Brian!! I have been around for most of those years and have benefited greatly both in receiving & sharing info with other great hunters over that time. I don't post as much as I used to, but still find myself coming back pretty frequently ??

Congrats! I found your site not long after you created it. I still had a dial up connection then I believe. Thanks for keeping it going!

Yep!! Dial up!! I used to upload files over dial up.

>Congrats! I found your site not
>long after you created it.
>I still had a dial
>up connection then I believe.
>Thanks for keeping it going!
>

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

I get a kick out of this site , even some of the bickering ! I've also learned a lot , prettty good deal all around ! Thank you

Congrats on the success of this site, Brian. I kind of miss those days at the beginning....public forum and some pretty darn good folks conversing back and forth. Hell, even the CAT was tempered a bit back then! ?

BOHNTR )))---------->

Public Forum!

LOL!

How Bout when AyA got Banned and about a Dozen MM PLICKS Couldn't Chime in anymore!

> How Bout when AyA
>got Banned and about a
>Dozen MM PLICKS Couldn't Chime
>in anymore!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>I know so many people in
>so many places
>They make allot of money but
>they got sad faces
>
>It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

.....or STRIDER stirring it up too!

Who were the two talented western poets.....Wraith and ???

BOHNTR )))---------->

Congrats, I know so many people that have tried to break into
the outdoor business in any fashion. Lots do it part time but few can make it a full time living. It's a great accomplishment for all these years. Keep it going!!!!!!!!

It's been a favorite site of mine and great resource for most of those 20 years. Congrats and thank you!

Congrats Founder. I found this site in the summer of 2000 while working as a law clerk and daydreaming about hunting. Over the years, I have met and made many friends and acquaintances, including Founder himself. Thanks for the great times and memories!

-Hawkeye-

My Favorite Expo Tag Quotes:

"It is fair to ask how much comes in with the five dollar application fees and how much went onto the ground.? Don Peay of SFW during 3/31/2005 Wildlife Board Meeting.

"There will be a full accounting of how the applications fees are spent.? Don Peay of SFW - 9/26/2006 - Monstermuleys.com

Congrats, Brian, and Happy Anniversary to your website. I found out about the MM website in late 1999 and have been stalking you ever since (LOL). MM is an outstanding website and sure glad you have been successful with it. I, too, have met some really good, down-to-earth folks on here, both in person and cyberspace.

Keep up the great work and here's to another 20 years! Beer for my horses and whiskey for my men, Cheers to all!!!

Mark N.

I don't know where I came up with 2005 being your start, bad math. I think I started here somewhere around '03, maybe a little before that. Dates get fuzzy and what I think happened two weeks ago was usually a couple months ago.

Congrats Brian and thank you for your work on the site. Though most of the interwebz and forums are filled with crap, your forum has been great and always been useful and interesting.

Thank you!

"...I'd rather be tried by twelve than carried by six..."

LAST EDITED ON Aug-13-19 AT 02:05PM (MST)[p]I remember when it hit 100 Members I think that I join around Oct of that year because a friend from NM sent me the website.
B you did good and I mean really good Thanks a Bunch for bring MM.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Pretty sure I joined in 2000, about 2 months before the first muley hunt I ever went on! Have enjoyed the site for sure.

Thanks for a great site, Brian. I've made good friends here, hunted with some of them, and enjoyed the company.

Hasbean

I was trying to remember when I joined I think late 2001 or early 2002 wish we had the joined date on our profile.

Congratulations.
I've been checking out Monstermuleys since about 2001 and have been posting on the forum since 2002 or 2003. Cass was just a young kid back then and now he is an old man.

Thank you Brian for a great resource for muley lovers like myself! I started out just looking at photos for several years before i was ever interested in participating in forums. There is some trash-talking and undermining others' experiences but such is the internet.

I ve learned a lot and shared some over the last two years. Great info to learn about different kinds of gear, bullets, etc. Helped an out of state hunter last year and was rewarded with some tasty fish from AK as a thank you! So i have enjoyed the site and look forward to meeting some more MMers in person.

Happy 20th Anniversary Brian
And here?s to 20 more

Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
think their right" - 2001
"I can't argue with honesty" - 2005
-Joe E Sikora

MM has definitely taught me a lot. Thanks for creating it Brian. Hoping this place brings you success long into the future.

Congratulations on 20 years. I found your site by accident last winter. There?s something for every hunter. I enjoy reading the various forums and viewing the game harvests. Keep up the good work.

Really like the site. Joined several years ago, then faded away. But came back a couple years ago.

Glad you started the site and glad you can support yourself doing what you like to do!

Happy for ya man

I've been Honored being your 'Traveling Billboard' with the M & M Decals on my Trucks over many years now.

Robb

Been a fun site to visit....
Seen some fun, cool stuff on here, but also seen some bad...
But that is life...
Thanks for creating a place for all of us with the bug to come together..
a*r

Congratulations to you on those 20 years. I discovered your site several years ago. I love your site and am so grateful to those who post. I am selective and try to avoid anything negative, degrading, what I call "drama". It is my goto site almost daily now...a lot of really neat stuff appears, and I enjoy sharing, posting, learning, etc. May you have many more years to come.Thanks so much for all you do!
75288thumbsup2.jpg

I check this site almost daily. Also had success meeting great folks in the swap hunt section.

My hope is you make enough money to justify your work.

I never posted much ,still learning computers . I been reading allmost daily for 15 years I guess . Old fart ,I wllbe 63 next week. Keep going here Youall.......Largebull in Phoenix!

This place has survived everything thrown at it! Congrats!! So many great friends have been made here and so many big bucks taken over the years because of people willing to help others..

Hey brow!

How Bout Refreshin us with a Pic of the Mini-Van Buck?:D

>This place has survived everything thrown
>at it! Congrats!! So many
>great friends have been made
>here and so many big
>bucks taken over the years
>because of people willing to
>help others..

Been a good haul. Really enjoy it . Had some great interactions met some great people. Makes me feel a lot older knowing it's been 20 years Rutnbuck

I've been along for the entire ride started coming here sometime in 1999, even back when you first started the forum. I was in High school and must have stumbled onto the site somehow, but I remember when the forum was one page and pretty much everyone used their first name. LOL

This place has definitely made me a better hunter over the years.

Jake H.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Thanks Brian, you always helped me post pictures and I still haven't figured it out LOL. I remember getting rolled by fivepointbuck for using bird bombs to run deer.

Brian it has been a fantastic ride buddy and I can't wait to see what the next 20 bring, good luck my friend...

OMB

There's room for all of God's creatures, right next to the mashed potato's and gravy.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom