200" buck or Shania Twain

• Thread starter bittersweetmuleymeat
  • Start date
Not for me. I base that on the quantity of daydreams about each. In one year, maybe Shania drops into my head to say howdy 10 times. A 200" buck is there that many times in one day at work. No contest. Plus the buck has the added bonus that I can bag it, and tell my wife about it!
HB

kingfish

YOU MUST KNOW THAT 'SHANIA' USED AS DIRECTED COULD BE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH???

YA SEE,IF I HAD SHANIA AROUND I COULD CHANGE MY HUNTING HABITS!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING UNLIMITED MONEY = UNLIMITED HUNTING!!!

Her on top of a 200" buck!
yotewalk.gif

Eric

I'd take the buck. And I heard somewhere that Shania was an Anti-Hunter?

younghunter22

Anti hunter?
Hell, her folks were so poor that they had to poach moose to survive. That would be the old, proverbial pot calling the kettle black.
yotewalk.gif

Eric

200" buck over ANY gal,the memories from it would Always be sweeter!!!

No Gut's...No Story!!!

I guess I've been married too long, Shania is a cutey buttttt, I'd have to take the buck. If I had Shania she would probably be bitching about me going hunting.

The buck for sure. SoTX - lets see a picture. Just kidding...unless you really want to.

Keep the Sun at Your Back and the Wind in Your Face

I was thinking the same thing sotx. A picture would be nice.
Bittersweet

I will see what I can do. Of course if she ever found out that I posted her picture on the internet she would probably kill me.

"We MUST Hunt"

Mabey, mabey not. Im thinking my wife would kinda throw a fit but secretly I would be getting "bonus points" for being "so proud" of how she looks! Just in case, you post first, and let me know how much trouble you are in!
Bittersweet

I was going to post something about making sure the little black bars cover enough to keep any pics of spouses decent, but that would just be wrong so I ain't gonna do it, no sir!
HB

>I will see what I can
>do. Of course if she
>ever found out that I
>posted her picture on the
>internet she would probably kill
>me.
>
>"We MUST Hunt"

Oh but we won't tell. (smile)

I know it would be a tough shot but...I think I would take the buck while taking Shania.
nk

NK-You would have to be careful that your gun dosent go off early. BS

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom