2003 seasons pile.

I

IDhornhound

I had a pretty good year, around 600lbs. God, I love this job!!! Thought you antler addicts would appreciate this one.
fa8df47d.jpg

WOW! that is one hell of a pile, for one year. you must have some sweet zones, what was your biggest shed this year? that would be about two and a half years worth for me. later AQ.

There is a couple 350 class sets in there. I found one set with 56in mainbeams. There's some awesome muley sheds there in the shaded corner you can't see, some 70-80 inches by themselves. Roadless areas in a controlled hunt unit with only 1oo tags make for some great shed hunting out here!!! I pack in with horses and stay 4-5 days a trip, full time almost from midmarch to may. If you have ever followed big bulls and bucks around in the mountains early, you know that pile represents alot of sweating and hard breathing.
bigsmile.gif

bigsmile.gif

Ohhhh man thats a stack right there! Wow! I bet you had a lot of miles on those legs to get that pile!

later, M_P

AWESOME pile man! Gotta love spending all that time and sweat on them. It makes each one special.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom