2003 Washington Eniat pictures

B

Bearhunter

If some one can help me I will send them my 2003 Eniat pics. to be posted, finally got them on the computer.

Nice buck James! Here are the pictures:

jamespetkerbuck.jpg

jamespetkerbuck2.jpg

jamespetkerbuck3.jpg

Now lets hear the story!

Thanks for posting the pics, he right at 25 wide. I tell the story soon. Killed on dec. 3

Beautiful deer! There are going to be some permit guys after you now for information. Again, Nice deer.

Sweet buck....looks like you had the best of both worlds with the sun and the snow. I like that snarl on your face too, LOL. Congratulations.

that is a great archery deer!

man, that country looks similar to some of the stuff i hunt, but i am a coupla states away from you...waiting for the story.

Well I spotted him in the morning and tried to put a stalk on him, got busted and then backed off. I stayed way back and watched to two 4x4 mill around and feed along the draw, when they finally bedded down. I then came circled way around the bucks and came from down wind towards the bucks that where still unaware of my presence. I got to about 100yds of them and the ground opened up with know cover so I went ahead and took stand behind a fallen log and waited the bucks out. The finally arose from the midmorning nap and with a little lucked came my way on the trail that I was sitting above. A perfectly placed 30 yard shot and the buck never knew what hit him, he jumped and just keep walking and got even closer, still unaware of my presence I stuck another one a little farther back and the rest was history and pictures. He went forty yards from where he was origanlly shot, he just missed making pope and young, theres always this year, except I didnt draw a tag, but Ive got some very large blacktails scouted out for this year. Good luck to all this season, I will be heading to oregon on the 1st for deer and elk, down to hells canyon.

Brings back all the memories of last year lots of bucks like that one and plenty of misses. We didn't draw either with 7 ponts between 2 of us I was suprised. Have you hunted in oregon before down in hells canyon area. We went 3 years ago tough country for sure. Good luck nwhunter

No I havent hunted Oregon before. I am going with a a couple of buddys that have and have had good success down there, lots of elk and some good quality bulls running around also. Lots of deer also, if a guy can hold out for the monster is the only question.

Don't worry about the Pope and Young thing (I'm surprised)He is an outstanding trophy. Great story.

Awesome deer man!!! Glad to finally see those pictures. Love that country, thanks you are getting my heart pumping for October. Good luck in Oregon.

Garrett

Thanks for the compliments guys, good luck to you also garret. I am also heading to Idaho Unit 27 on for a fly in hunt in november, since I didnt draw out for Montana, I cant wait to get up in the high country of Idaho, the Frank Church wilderness of no return. Where flying out of Macall wrong spelling Im sure.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom