2006 western wa. flood pics

J

JACKELOPE

well...it's pretty screwed up over here in western washington. here's a couple pictures my wife snapped yesterday from the snoqualmie valley around duvall.
803221422109_0_BG.jpg

http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/User_files/455223af4b35a39c
702221422109_0_BG.jpg

455223db4be464a5.jpg

332980422109_0_BG.jpg

455223ff4c591eb3.jpg

261941422109_0_BG.jpg

455224194cb5ceaf.jpg

it hasn't rained in about 18 hours and a couple roads are opening here and there.
hope everyone on this side of the state is ok.
i couldn't make it home last night but i'm a fortunate one. lots of damage and people lost lots all over western washington.

I usually cross that bridge to get to my duck hunting spot. I guess it will be awhile before I do that again.

Jackelope how's it looking on the Eastern side of Washington?I'm leaving for Idaho on Saturday and was planning on heading 84 east to 395 north then 90 to spokane on to Idaho should i have any problems taking this route?
P.S. Thanks and you guys hang in there our prayers go out to you and everyone being affected by the storms.

as far as i know eastern washington is ok all around. the yakima river came up a bit, but i talked to a buddy in spokane last night and there was nothing going on over that way.
i'm sure you would be fine. these things don't happen in eastern wa like they do on the westside.
thats why they call this side the wet side instead of the westside

>I usually cross that bridge to
>get to my duck hunting
>spot. I guess it will
>be awhile before I do
>that again.

you could hunt right there...there's ducks pouring into the valley right now. early season reports have been pretty good. i watch them fly into and out of cherry valley every a.m./p.m. by the hundreds

Thanks for the pics Jackelope. I spent over 20 years in Duvall and saw those same sites many many times....its been about 8 years since I've been there though!

How long have you been there? You live up Cherry Valley? I grew up 5 miles up Cherry Valley road, just past where Cherry Creek crosses the road.

Ernie

hornseeker...i live on the hill in the newer houses right above cherry valley road. basically i pretty much look out over cherry valley from the south looking north. been there for 3 years now and i really like the small town life. it's how i grew up, but it's getting bigger fast.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom