2007 bowtech tribute

pwrlineman

I wanted to know if anyone had any experiance with a 2007 tribute. How does it compare to hoyt or mathews. I currently own a single cam hoyt.

I think 2007 was Bowtechs best year. The tribute is a great shooting bow. I would rather look into the Allegiance. They look almost identical but the Allegiance is a bit faster, allowing you to shoot the same speeds at lower poundage. Personally dont think they compare to Hoyt and Mathews, but dont take my word for it go and shoot them all yourself. Good luck and hope you find what you are lookin for.

Mathews Z7
CX Maxima Hunter 350
Sure Loc Single pin
Grim Reaper Broadheads

That is the exact bow I shoot. I shot a bunch of bows before buying that one 2 years ago and felt it was a good bow for me. I really appreciate the large brace height. I have shot some of the newer bows but don't feel they are that much better to justify buying one.

I couldn't be happier with my tribute. If it doesn't compare to Mathews or Hoyt, I don't know which bows would then. Its right up there.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-25-10 AT 04:43PM (MST)[p]I shot a tribute for a couple of years and sold it last summer and bought the Bow Tech Airraid its a great bow but I liked my Tribute better!

Trib is a great bow. I think it is better than a Trykon or what ever it was that Hoyt was making back then. I realy like the Hoyt turbohawk for a lower priced bow. Shot the Hoyt carbon last night about 40 times. Nice bow, fast and light. Not quite as dead in hand as my Commanders.

The tribute is one of the best bow that Bowtech has ever made. I work in a bow shop and still see more 07 tributes peoplestill shoot than any other 07 bow.

Thanks for the input. I ended up buying a used 2007 tribute from a local pawn shop. It has top end accesories and I bought it for a bargin. I took it into the archery shop and it is shooting 308fps at 64 lbs. with the new arrows they recommended. It shoots like a dream and very smooth. I could not be happier.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom