2007 Tag Quotas

Horniac

Very Active Member
Does anyone know if the final tag quotas have been set? In the CA Hunting Big Game booklet there ia an asterisk saying that the info is subject to approval at the F&G Commission hearing on 4/25/07. I can't find any info on the internet whether the recommendations have been adopted or not. I am getting ready to send in my applications and want to make sure of the final quotas before I apply. I recall that they made some changes to the elk hunts last year from what was printed in the book.

Thanks.

Horniac

I talked to a biologist up in Lassen the other day about a couple of ML hunts. One of the quotas was the same, but one had been cut in half. He knew what the numbers were going to be. So I guess that the numbers are set. I don't know how to find out the final quotas though.

Don P.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom