2008 ....booklet

R

RACKMASTER

should be in the mail soon..
I need some new reading material...
just wishing
rm

yeah i'm guessing sometime next month. I've read the old ones so many times lookin forward to this years...not like im in it tho, but still.

After this BS with the lead ban to save the condor's I feel like wiping my a$$ with the applications and mailing them back!

horsepoop.gif

SNORT........THATS NOT THE RIGHT THING TO DO. FOLLOW MY LEAD...WE WIPE..... THEN DELIVER THE APPS IN PERSON......YD.

Last year I received my Booklet from Kali on APRIL 26, 2007 so we have about two more weeks to wait fellas.

Brian

NO,NO......ACTUALLY THEY TASTE MORE LIKE SPOTTED OWL. BUT WITH THE NEW NON LEAD BULLETS I STILL KILL JUST AS MANY CONDORES AS WITH THE OLD LEADED BULLETS......YD.

Very true Yukon Dall,

You know if they would have trained them high dollar vultures to eat the treehuggers I wouldn't be so pissed about the lead ban....

horsepoop.gif

Got mine yesterday and so I guess that means Rack you won't get yours this year, too much running around and having a good time. LOL

Brian

however I got a check in the mail that would buy a new Polaris RZR (with a few goodies)!
DFG AND A FEW SPORTING GOODS STORES WILL HAVE PLENTY..
plus my son will get his!
I pick up 3
1 for chitter at work
1 home chitter next to penthouse mag (lol)
1 next to my computer
..any thing about next year online apps?
RM

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom