2008 Mule Deer Hunt

B

bullmania

Hey Guys,
I have a friend who just turned 70 and wants to hunt trophy mule deer this year ,he would like to have a chance to harvest a 200 inch deer ,can someone let me know of a hunt available with a reputable outfitter ,it can be in ant state Gun hunt only.

Thanks
Bullmania

People hunt a lifetime and never see a 200in deer...

check out cwmu in the southern or southeastern ut areas..

Arizona strip...may take a lifetime just to draw...

or Old Mexico would be my suggestion.

I say Diddo CWMU in Southern Utah or Old Mexico is the only places I can think Maybe Check out West Texas not alot of talk about West Texas but if you want to pay to play they are growing some monster bucks on some of this private property down there. Dont worry its not high fence operations just big private ranches with free range deer on them.
Jordan

I would say call Mossback if you want to kill a buck of that caliber, and have faith they will go the extra mile to get you your deer!

if your serious?? his best bet at this stage of the game is to buy one of the high dollar colorado LO tags for the 4th season and hire a guide. and still a 200" muley is a dang tall order.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom