2008 Polaris ranger

THE PROS:::

NICE TOOL!!!

WHEN USED PROPERLY & ETHICALLY!!!

THE CONS:::

DON'T GET ME STARTED!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

I just bought a couple weeks ago! Put a Big Dog exhaust and chip in it yesterday. Talk about adding power!!! Cost about $450, but worth every penny...

I have horses for hunting, bought it for around the ranch and for the wife and two youngins to have a ride when we go camping with the bikes.

muleyman

pros .....2 seater
con ...... can't take it into atv only trails in CO!!
they have a curtain wide and so for only the Polaris RZR is the only 2 seat side x side to meet that size... I am buying a RZR or 800 sportsman in the last week of May...but for the ranch, camping its fun!
Prices are going to fall like a rock soon as summer comes around because no ones buying toy as cuz of economy is in the tank... at lease around here it seems everyone is holding onto money.. I went to home depot and store was empty!
Last two special ordered RZR's buyiers back out so dealer still has them!
rm

oh yeah and the steering wheel feels like your drivin an old dump truck or school bus. other than that they're nice

I went and bought one too, this weekend. Traded in the quad for something more family friendly. It already has something going on with the idle. Its eratic. Idles as high as 3000 rpms at times. I'm taking it in to be checked out. Hope this isn't a bad sign.

Don P.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-17-08 AT 11:32PM (MST)[p]
Love, love, love mine. Get rid of the Carlisle tires quick. I popped three. I went with an ITP Mudlite XTR but the Terracross is also a great tire enjoy.

The Polaris is a three seater, three seat belts.

Wade
www.hardcoreoutdoor.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom