2009 P&Y Convention-Denver

BOHNTR

Long Time Member
Anyone going to the Pope & Young Convention in Denver, CO this year from April 23-26? It looks like an awesome event planned with some new World Records to be unveiled. I'll be there during the event.....if anyone from here goes, let me know.......the first round of diet-pepsi is on me! :)

BOHNTR )))---------->

any info available other than the date?

is there a website?

ps - diet pepsi is the worst tasting liquid on the planet. make it a dr. pepper and i'm down...

LAST EDITED ON Feb-16-09 AT 09:54PM (MST)[p]Dr. Pepper it is....and a regular pepsi!

The convention will be held at the Crowne Plaza Hotel near the Denver International Airport (15500 E. 40th Ave.)

Not only will there be an impressive display of all the top 5 animals taken during the last recording period of ALL animals recognized by P&Y / B&C, but there will also be several seminars including Garth Carter, High Country Hunting Techniques, Elk calling by Wayne Carlton, and a Saturday night concert by Gary Morris (country music artist). Several outfitters and guides will have displays there as well.

For more specific info, check out the Pope & Young website:

www.pope-young.org

BOHNTR )))---------->

ILL BE THERE BRING MY PEPSI TO THE SHEEP VEIWING. AND I WILL SHOW YOU SOME RAMS Brandon

Just got back from the panel scoring. Got to put a tape on a few new world records. The CBA is gonna set a high mark for the trophy display. This is fixin to be a good one!! Ed F

49b6ceab14ef9398.jpg

http://community.webshots.com/user/bowuntr

Sadly, I just found out that I will not be able to attend. I will be in North Carolina at the furniture show that weekend. Have fun!

I already have my hotel booked for the event. My buddy shot a coues deer in the archery 08 season in AZ that will go #2 in the books and it will be on display there.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom