2012 or 2013 draw odds reports

mozey

Long Time Member
I'm doing some research for an MBA project. If anyone out there still happens to have a copy of either of these reports, I'd be most indebted if you'd be willing to send me a copy.

Thanks in advance.

My research partner actually sent a direct request to NMDGF and for some reason they want to see my spreadsheet data before they're willing to answer her request, so I'm not sure we're going to get anything from them before this research project is due...

I sent an email but some services will strip off excel files, or send to spam folder, let me know if you didn't get it.

Also, the copy of the 2013 report I have has some modifications to it; extra columns added by me, but the data should be OK. I also have 2010 and 2011, I think.

Awesome!! That's more than I could have hoped for, but yes, I may be able to put the 2010 and 2011 reports to use if you don't mind.

Thank you so much!

I have several years, going back to 2009 or 2010, if i remember correctly. I can check at home. Let me know if you still need them.

Carlos

Can you say what your studying? I'm interested in reading your paper should you find any interesting trends in the data.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom