2013 California Buck

larrbo

Very Active Member
For the first time in several years I didn't hunt out of state, so I put all of my time in hunting my spot in California. I went up several times and hunted hard this season. Saw several good bucks but kept holding out, then the bucks dried up. I went up for the last time to pick my quad up and on the last area that I checked I saw some deer. At first I saw a few does then a good buck. It took around an hour to get to a place that I could get a good shot...bingo I got em. He is 26 inches wide and a 5x4. Second year in a row that I got a buck in the eleventh hour.

1639nov_2013_043.jpg

Way to go Larrbo, heck of a Buck!!

I guess the Mt Lions left at least one! lol

3 years in a row with stud Cali bucks, Congrats!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

That' s a great buck. Congratulations. Snow on the ground? How did I miss that when I was out? Did you have a late tag?

You've shot some really nice Bucks in the last couple years larrbo especially for California.

That's a beautiful buck, congratulations! And, earning it through hard work and putting in your time makes it all the sweeter. Well done.

That's a sweet looking buck. Congrats on another fine buck.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom