2014 Predictions

larrbo

Very Active Member
I thought that it would be good to share some of my predictions for the new year:

Sage--Will finally hookup the record German Brown Trout at Lake Almanor only to have it accidently knocked off by the guy with the net.

Eel--Will come out of retirement and join the crew on The Wizard this season on deadliest catch as their new "greenhorn".

49ers--Will trade for Quarterback Aaron Rodgers and send the packers 50,000# of American cheese and Kap.

Giant's--They will sell out every home game this season....again, and beat the Dodger's in the season series on the way to the World Series.

Happy New Year Boys

Don't mess with my fish Bo!

Would not be the first time I have helped a guy into the lake. We weren't in his boat though... :)

Yes, Happy New Years!

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

My prediction is the 9ers will get to the Super Bowl, and lose again.

I know, I know, don't be negative but it's a feeling I have.

My Predictions;

Eelgrass will be out in his Yak and hook a huge fish that takes him out too far. ?Fish," he said, "I love you and respect you very much. But I will kill you dead before this day ends.?
― Ernest Hemingway, The Old Man and the Sea

Larrbo, will kill another Toad off his marginal PLM land lease, that will make 4 for 4 on toad Kali bucks! Aside that, i see a trip in the lake and another to Europe in his future.

Nickman, will finally break down and replace his ol hunting rig. Costly repairs will help make the decision easier. His "new rig" will still be 15 years old.

Wizard, will kill his best buck to date! A Calif buck at that!

Califelkslayer will retire early and move to Nevada. All the Nev. points he has will convert to resident points, some great hunts in his near future!

RELH, will be swamped by Custom knife orders this year.

JB, will actually have some kind of a hunting related story to share with us.

Overton and Kilo will get into a fistfight over who's turn it is to pay for breakfast.

need4x4, will one day be passing thru and knock on my door.

YUKONDALL WILL FINALLY ADMIT THAT HE IS A RED SOX FAN AT HEART AND ONLY MILDLY ROOTS FOR THE GIANTS.

At least one or two of our Southern Cali members will post up hunt stories and Pic's of their Bucks taken.

HunterHarry will quit his job and be looking to move to Wyoming as soon as his house sells.

JR. will go hunting and not kill something outstanding!

All those i may have missed, will draw the tag of their dreams!!

Happy new year Folks!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Happy New Year!

larrbo, no greenhorn here. I'm an experienced full share crew member!:)

The crabbing has been good, especially if you crab at night and go around pulling other peoples traps, like has been happening to me and many others.:(

I predict a good antelope tag in Wyoming for me this year.

I also predict another WS appearance for the Giants, but think YD will stay in the closet, lol

Eel

The big question for 2014 is, will Kilowatt retire at the top of his game and leave some animals for us younger hunters?

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom