2014: What a year!!

dwalton

Very Active Member
I've always wondered what too many tags would look like, and this year I got to experience it. I'm fairly certain I won't be able to repeat the hunting season my family had in 2014.

First up was my daughter"s bison on Aug 15th. This hunt lasted less than an hour:

6990img_1330.jpg

Next up was my pronghorn. Left the house at 9:00am, and by 11:30 had taken my best buck:

6151img_1426.jpg

Two days later my son came home from college for a weekend hunt:

7304img_1433.jpg

6071img_1435.jpg

My youngest had some luck with sage grouse:

6933img_1451.jpg

While looking for my moose, I found my brother and his friend a couple of muleys:

7219img_1501.jpg

After hunting for 10 days, we found a bull moose worthy of my tag:

9085img_1536.jpg

Next up was an elk for my daughter. Hunted one morning unsuccessfully. Second time out we had a great evening that saw her taking her first elk:

4040img_1594.jpg

The following weekend, we made it out for her antelope. A great stalk and a 75 yard shot put her buck on the ground:

858img_1618.jpg

The next hunt was my wife's late season Nevada deer. As usual we were short on time, and the last evening of a 2 day hunt saw her taking her largest muley:

4302img_1636.jpg

The final hunt was my Nevada elk:

4693img_1667.jpg

I really filled the bank with lifetime memories from this fall! Next year my youngest will be old enough to hunt big game, so I'm looking forward to 2015!

Merry Christmas to all, and best of luck in the New Year!!

Wow! What are you going to do for an encore DW, LOL! Congrats on a great year to you and the entire family!

Congrats to you & your family. That's great they can all get involved and have a great time chasing critters.
Merry Christmas to you - thanks for the pics!!

Down right impressive. A Moose and a BUff in the same year. Did you have enough freezer space? Looks like an additional chest freezer or two. A big congrats to the whole family.

Merry Christmas

DZ

Dave, congrats to you and the whole family on the great success this year. Great pictures as well.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Very nice year for you and your family. You did awesome with so many tags and filled them with some great animals. That is a lot of memories in one year that will last a lifetime. Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas to you

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom