2014 Wyoming elk

HorseCreek

Very Active Member
Here's some pics of my hunt. It was cut short due to a couple circumstances outside my control, but it was still a great time with my dad and my lil sister. Enjoy the pics
The sunrise opening morning
4433img_5028.jpg

The ride in 8 miles
753img_5030.jpg

Home away from home
7382img_5036.jpg

Waiting for the big guy to show
4247img_5082.jpg

My pops and my sister
4589img_5053.jpg

My dad and I. He took me up here when I was 10 years old. It's where I got my handle for MM and other forums. One of my favorite places on earth!
6065img_5055.jpg

Sun set before the big guy showed up
2737img_5064.jpg

The pack out. This was apparently a prescribed burn that none of the other hunters in the area knew about...Everyone in the are was pretty nervous.
2428img_5069.jpg

Almost home
4914img_5073.jpg

SCORE! I came home to this!
5574img_5075.jpg

Traditional >>>------->

Does your Sister Hunt,Gut & Pack Big Game Out?:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Great pics. Its so awsome to see family's that hunt together. I've never had that opportunity, consider yourself very lucky.

>Does your Sister Hunt,Gut & Pack
>Big Game Out?:D
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red
>Hot Barrel & My Dead
>Cold Hands I Shall go
>down Fighting for American Pride
>& Rights!
>I Know I'm Out Numbered by
>Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll
>Throw Their Hands in the
>air & I know I
>can't Lick the U.S. Military
>by Myself when they Turn
>on us but I'll make
>
>you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a
>Situation where I Hope to
>Hell All Americans become True
>Americans once again & Stand
>up for their Rights!

Keep your dirty paws off Bessy! She's learning the ropes and her husband won't be as accomadating as Wisz has been with his lady. ?

Traditional >>>------->

Great question elkassassin! Was wonderin the same! Lmao! Good lookin family and trip horsecreek! Place like that gets in yer soul don't it?

LAST EDITED ON Oct-24-14 AT 11:26AM (MST)[p]That's some good stuff HC.
Thanks,
Zeke

HC, Thanks for posting. Sorry you're hunt was cut short. Your ol' man looks like a tough SOB. Not only does he hunt with an open sight lever action rifle, but he can ride a horse without using the reins!!!

HC,

Nice pics. I am headed back in tonight for another try. It has been so blasted hot. Suppose to be even hotter tomorrow. Did you see much? I have struck out so far. The archery hunt was awesome but the rifle is not so good. I am surprised the locals did not know about the burn. They did a good job of advertising it the last month or so.

>HC,
>
>Nice pics. I am headed
>back in tonight for another
>try. It has been
>so blasted hot. Suppose
>to be even hotter tomorrow.
> Did you see much?
> I have struck out
>so far. The archery
>hunt was awesome but the
>rifle is not so good.
> I am surprised the
>locals did not know about
>the burn. They did
>a good job of advertising
>it the last month or
>so.

Saw a few good ones. It was slow at first but was getting good the day we left. It is too hot though. The ridge in the pics is where a couple good ones were hanging out. It's tough to hunt unless they make a big mistake. I was just sitting in the wrong place at the wrong time every morning and every night. PM me if you want to know where it is. I can't make it back up there this year.

Traditional >>>------->

>HC, Thanks for posting. Sorry you're
>hunt was cut short. Your
>ol' man looks like a
>tough SOB. Not only does
>he hunt with an open
>sight lever action rifle, but
>he can ride a horse
>without using the reins!!!

He is a tough SOB! That lever action was his bear spray! He refused to carry bear spray so I had him carry my lil saddle gun! There's been a GOOD sized grizz roaming near camp since the bow hunt.

Traditional >>>------->

Hey HorseCreek!

I've actually seen Her somewhere?

Just can't put My Paws on it?:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

>
5574img_5075.jpg

>
>
>Traditional >>>------->

Looks like a good time! Any interest in buying some 300 grain Berger elite hunting bullets!

>
>>
5574img_5075.jpg

>>
>>
>>Traditional >>>------->
>
>
> Looks like a good time!
>Any interest in buying some
>300 grain Berger elite hunting
>bullets!
>

No thanks. I've got a bunch of Scenars on the way and bunch of Berbers already.

Traditional >>>------->

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom