2015 Bonus Point Data

Fairly useless since they only show the odds for 1st choice applications. Makes it seem like the odds are better than they are. I wish NV provided this information for all the choices.

If you look closely at the draw it is crazy how hard it is now to draw a premium tag. I always hear how great the NV system is. I frankly think it sucks. You can't plan for anything and you can't tell the true odds because 4 choices are not revealed. I might do a little number crunching but I have a feeling that NV odds are just as tough as UT on NRs.

Rich

I agree that the odds in NV are extremely low. Way lower than what people think. But at least they have great quality on most of their hunts. With the limited amount of tags, it looks like they manage for quality, as opposed to opportunity. I'm fine with that and personally prefer it. But i still wish that they gave us more accurate odds information.

Too bad I am a NR. Draw odds absolutely suck. I will now be in the hunt for easier to draw units!

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom