2016 utah antlerless CC hits!!

Seems like it has been two weeks past the deadline, around the end of June when antlerless tag charges have posted. Probabally another week or so to go.

Does anybody know if they look at all of your choices for the antlerless draw before moving onto the next application or is it the same as the LE drawing where your 1st choice is the only one used unless there are remaining tags?

Your first choice is all that counts unless there are tags leftover from the first pass. In other words, everyone's first choice is looked at before anybody gets a second choice tag.
Clear?
Bill

>Your first choice is all that
>counts unless there are tags
>leftover from the first pass.
>In other words, everyone's first
>choice is looked at before
>anybody gets a second choice
>tag.
>Clear?
>Bill

Thanks!

Last year I think they hit on Monday the 29th of June so maybe we will see something tonight.

I'm kind of excited about the antlerless draws this year. My wife has a good shot at a tag and it was the old girl's idea to apply and hunt this year.

I hope she draws and is successful in hammering a cow elk.

Zeke

>one hit for $213....freezer filler cow
>moose

How many points did you have? I had 10 and looks like no tag. a young cow would be some great eating.

Either my son or I drew a cow elk tag. We will have elk in the freezer for sure. Looks like I don't have to ration what I have in the freezer now. :)

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom