2016 whose go'n

trophyhunter

Very Active Member
Ok I always look forward to the stories and pics of those big racks. Seems like posts were a little low last year. You going again this season Appleman? Who else is making the trek?

))))------->

It did seem a bit low last year? Not sure why? Our group was 4-5 with a giant 212 non-typical. I was the only one not to tag out. So yes, I'm going back this year. Hopefully we go 5-5? I'll post the pics up when we return.

Wish I could go.....never been south of the border hunt'n.....my back is messed up so all I can do these days is wait for the stories and pics.....good luck to ALL.....bring back a big one.....
Go get'm Appleman......I want to see another like last year?

))))------->

Yeah trophy hunter that back stuff is no fun I been hurting now over 6 months I had surgery I November and had 2 or 3 weeks pain free now im worse than before . doc says take these pills for a week then come back will go from there . schedule for a mri if insurance gets off their ass also as for pain pills forget that dr just wont give any. they are afraid of the feds such b/s take care turtle.

Turtle hope you back heals soon.....maybe get a second opinion before another surgery....as we get older we heal slower if at all........backs are like a chain......only as strong as the weakest link...

Happy New Year to ALL

))))---------->

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Mexico Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy Sonoran mule deer and coues deer on over 400,000 acres of private ground.

DIY Coues Deer Hunts

Hunt 20k acre private ranch in Sonora for coues bucks ranging in the 100" class. Email Michael at [email protected].

Sonora Outfitters

We hunt on some of the best ranches in Sonora - known for holding trophy Desert Bighorn Sheep and trophy Mule Deer.

MADD Hunts

DIY coues buck hunts on 30 sq. miles of archery only, private lands. Nice accomodations, along with information and photos.

Back
Top Bottom