2017 NV Desert Ram

Holy smokes! I would call that a SUPREME ram. Nicely done!!

Any more details regarding the hunt? Did you scout him up earlier and focused on him and him alone during the hunt? Rifle? How long was the shot?

Sorry, I like details when I live through other peoples' hunts.

THAT is a great ram.....wow!!!!

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

We never did see this ram until the day before the season started. Shot him at 300 yards opening morning. He ended up scoring 179 7/8 official and was the top Desert Ram in Nevada for 2017.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-18-18 AT 04:36PM (MST)[p]Special may be understating it a touch Zeke!

Holy $%@**!! What a ram.

I usually get pics sent to me of some of the top NV rams, but that bad boy beats them all by a mile!

Congratulations Moe, and yes we would all love to hear more.

We never did see this ram until the day before the season started. We spent hours watching him put on a show for us. We were able to get some great video and pics of him until dark. The next morning we found him at daylight and was able to close the distance to 300 yards. I waited for him to stand and took the shot. Hunt was over 30 mins into opening morning but I would not change a thing. My Dad was right there with me when I shot him and I had other family and great friends close by to help celebrate. He ended up scoring 179 7/8 official and was the top Desert Ram in Nevada for 2017.

93876sheephunt2017033.jpg

269782012.jpeg

Incredible Moe!
I can only imagine how exciting that must have been for you. And being able to share it with family and friends...well it just doesn't get any better. I'd love to see the video. I would not have slept a wink, waiting for dawn.

Very few desert rams have ever walked the earth with more impressive headgear than yours.

Congratulations

What a ram!

Couldn't have happened to a better guy!! So glad to be a part of this Awesome hunt, way to get it done Moe, he is truly a ram of many lifetimes!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom