2018 N.R. Guided Antlered Mule Deer Hunt

azbiggame

Very Active Member
Best draw odds are here,if wanting to hunt Mule Deer in NV.Aplications are open now through March 9th,with results back before end of March ... Contact your "FAV" master guide and apply,an increase in tags in My best/favorite units, Apply,APPLY.

Bruce & SilverGrand

for those that have decided to apply in this "Special Deer Draw",GOOD CHOICE ... other that are still on the fence, but wanting to draw in 2018 and hunt "BIG NEVADA MULEYS" deadline is near ( Mar.9th ) "RUT/Late Nov" hunts can be drawn with 0-3 B.P. Photos are from recent late NOV hunts.No need to wait 10 plus years to hunt deer in Nevada ... APPLY,APPLY
Bruce & SilverGrand
67283261deer.jpg

37204img0106.jpg

draw is on 3/21 ... results no later than 3/23 posted to applicants email & their Master Guide,
Bruce & SilverGrand

>what are everyone's thoughts on unit
>6 early?

My thought is that you're a little late to be asking that question on this guided hunt topic. What did your guide have to say about it?

>I think you did good. But
>I drew with Greg as
>well 221-223 , Oct. 5-16.
>So I might be biased.
>

Well dang, good for you man! There's only 1or 2 tags for that hunt, correct. Huge congrats

Congrats to all who drew.
You guys Hunting with Greg should have a good time he kills some awesome Deer.

You?re hunting with the Best! Greg is one of the hardest working guides I know! I had a great hunt with him 4 years ago and I was hoping to get a chance to hunt with him again this year! Congrats!

Our group (myself, brother, and Dad) were lucky enough to draw
051, with 3 points. Not a great zone for big bucks, but will be a really fun hunt!!
Absolutely love the area, great guides coming with us, will be a fun week!!

Drew area 151 late. Will hunt the last week of season. 2pts, 4th choice.

Not one of high quality tags but I'm hunting.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom