2018 Washington Shiras Moose

That's the longest pointed bull I've ever seen. I've never understood why point length doesn't count in B&C score for moose because that bull is indeed impressive!

Wow, congratulations!.. That is almost the largest Shiras Moose ever harvested according to the SCI system...what does the largest score and where was it harvested?

I didn't know that Washington had Alaska/Yukon moose!!! lol

GREAT bull!

Zeke
#livelikezac

Great bull! The book says tine length doesn't matter but it damn sure looks cool!

#livelikezac

Congratulations! What a fantastic trophy. Neat bull.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

Congrats. This is one cool Shiras. I have clicked on this pic several times over the month and it grows on me a little more each time!

Thank You! I owe a lot of thanks to many people who helped out personally and also those that gave me tips.

Sunday marked 60 days so I had it officially scored for Boone & Crockett. It ended up scoring 185 4/8 Gross and 178 net which they tell me is the 2nd largest Shiras in Washington records. Looks like a tie for 58th all time.

It will be officially scored by an SCI Master Scorer this weekend. Apparently you have to do that when it's in the top 20. The green score SCI was 493, but there is one judgement call and it was green so I am saying the smaller number related to the judgement call. If it stays around 493 it will be the new #2 all time Shiras.

Holy smokes!!! Never seen a shiras that big before. Dad-gum what an animal!

"Courage is being scared to death but
saddling up anyway."

Our bull was re-scored by a Master Measurer for SCI today. It scored 504 7/8? making it the new WORLD RECORD!!

wow...that is great. What a difference in scoring systems.....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom