OGBugler

2018 started for us on a Javelina hunt for my daughter in January. I carried an over the counter archery deer tag in my pocket just in case but i spent more time glassing for her. She made a great 90 yard shot with a Remington R15 and put the large boar down.
We all applied for Elk. My 19 year old son drew a bull tag as did my wife but my son may or may not be able to go and will donate his tag if he leaves for Basic training before the season. We have been preparing for her elk hunt already. We next found out we drew deer tags together, the wife and I and the two younger teens drew deer tags as well. Three different hunts and all in November this year. We have been blessed this year so it is starting off great. I will update this thread as we get closer and the scouting gets serious. MY wife drew her first AZ bull tag ever 2 years ago and killed a 5x5 in a heavy snow storm. She missed a 320 bull but got a second chance and made it happen. 200 yards with her Browning BBR in 30-06. Shes pumped this year for this hunt and has been talking about it non stop. I think I have created a monster, now she wants her own Swarovskis!!! This is gonna get expensive

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom