2020 Antelope

rwchunter

So I'm sitting on 17 NR points for antelope in NV. I've decided it's time to get serious about cashing those points in for a chance at a nice NV antelope. I've been fortunate enough to taken a few bucks in different states, with one hovering around the 80? mark. Any help with information on which units might give me the best chance of finding a upper end buck would be greatly appreciated.

PM?s are fine if preferred. I don't contribute often here, but check the site almost daily.

Thanks,

rwchunter

Most of the units and Nevada have some good bucks in them.
If you get on the NDOW website and look at the bonus point data it will give you an idea of the drawing odds. At this time the 2018 data is the most current available. 2019 hasn't been posted yet. Look at resident stats.as well as non-resident. Typically the units that are in the highest demand (worst drawing odds) Will give you the best chance at a top end buck.
If you do get lucky and draw a hunt you will need to be fully committed. By that I mean have plenty of time to scout and hunt and also have good reliable equipment. An ATV will definitely increase your odds for success.

If you would like to PM me we could share contact info and discuss this in further detail.

rwchunter

After our long phone conversation it's obvious you have a passion for hunting.

Look forward to seeing you when you come over for your Nevada antelope hunt.

buckhorn

I enjoyed our phone conversation. It was great to exchange a few of hunting stories with you. Thanks for all the information you were willing to give me about the antelope hunting in Nevada, and Nevada hunting in general.

I look forward to spending some time in the field with you, when I'm lucky enough to draw a tag.

rwchunter

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom