2020 Az deer draw

If you do not have charges or pending charges by now, 99% chance you did not draw. My family has no charges. We swung for the fence and whiffed.

Just a ray of hope for you guys that think you didn't draw... the Elk draw was Feb 28 and my CC didn't get hit until March 3. GOOD LUCK !

Got a card hit but for $45 dollars. put two kids in on one tag and myself separate. Can’t figure out why $45 cause it doesn’t match either a youth or adult tag cost. Any ideas?

The $45 is for one adult deer tag.

If your card does not show charges you can call your institution and ask if you have any pending charges and they will tell you. Believe me, the draw is over and only takes a matter of seconds to push out all the successful applicants for all hunts. Some cards just don't show very quickly and that is why a phone call will give you the answer that you seek. Very slight chance someone could draw a tag of someone who was rejected due to credit card issues.

Good Luck.

Got a card hit but for $45 dollars. put two kids in on one tag and myself separate. Can’t figure out why $45 cause it doesn’t match either a youth or adult tag cost. Any ideas?

That’s your adult deer tag cost. You were already charged the other $13 when you applied to make it add up to the $58 they show in the regs.

My CC got hit today. When are the official results released? I saw says mail tags by July 31st but didn't see the date available online. I am dying to know as I put for a Mule deer and Couse! I had a few buddies apply for the high percentage hunts and nothing. I am feeling lucky. I am actually considering getting a guide first time in my life if I got mule deer....

I think it takes a week or two, then you'll be able to check your portal account for results. Took that long for my elk tag.

They have been posting roughly the Thursday after the Friday charges lately, for whatever that is worth. It's not an official deadline.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom