2020 BIG BUCK and BIG BULL Contests!

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Hope you all share your adventures & success! Always fun to see the trophy photos!

I just wanted to remind everyone of our Big Buck Contest, Big Bull Contest, Field Photo Contests, Youth Photo Contest and Archery Trophy Contest.

There are some gift cards for winners up for grabs, so whether you have a super tag or not, whether you get a monster or just a real respectable trophy, share your photos here on the site. We all love seeing what others are turning up. That's what the site is all about! Your contribution is needed to keep the site a fun place to visit.

Details for the Contests can be found here ... 2020 Contest Details

Contest Categories Include:

- Best Overall Field Photo - $250.00 Gift Card
- Most Impressive Big Buck - $100.00 Gift Card
- Most Impressive Big Bull - $100.00 Gift Card
- Best Mule Deer Buck Field Photo - $100.00 Gift Card
- Best Bull Elk Field Photo - $100.00 Gift Card
- Best Any Other Species Field Photo - $100.00 Gift Card
- Best Youth Any Game Animal Field Photo - $100.00 Gift Card
- Best Archery Taken Trophy Field Photo - $100.00 Gift Card
- (1st) Best At-Large Field Photo - $100.00 Gift Card
- (2nd) Best At-Large Field Photo - $100.00 Gift Card

Winners can request a gift card for Camofire, Cabela's, Camera Land or Bad Ass Outdoor Gear.

Email your photos to me at: [email protected] or post them here in the forums and I should find them and will add them to the contest photo gallery.

Thank you all for the support of the site. It's very much appreciated.

59495facebookad72715.jpg

Some pics from last year

jameshall102519-1.jpg

jedjones92019-2.jpg

jordanmecham101119-2.jpg

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

Brian, feel free to add my Antelope to the contest. there are plenty of pictures floating around dont feel I need to add another one. LOL

A 2020 Contest Gallery has been created and I’ve added a bunch of photos. Many of them have been posted in the forums, but in case you missed some, find them in the Contest Gallery under “Photos” above.
Please, share your success too!! The more pics to look at the better. Share them here in the forums or email them To me with a little detail and I’ll add them to the gallery.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom