2020 Colorado mule deer

MD4U

bryce deer.jpg
chris deer.jpg
my deer.jpg

pretty good year in Colorado. Top pick is my sons archery buck, middle is a buddy and his late season plains rifle buck, bottom is my archery buck.

Great bucks! Any ideas on how old your buck was? Wondering if his antlers are genetically like that or if he is an old guy. Cool buck in any case!

Those are some nice ones! Congrats!

Did you notice the fine print when you created your MM ID? All new members are required to post GPS coordinates of their kills! :D :D Yep. That's what the fine print said!!
lol I must have missed that sorry. I can find some coordinates and there may or may not be any deer near there.

Great bucks! Any ideas on how old your buck was? Wondering if his antlers are genetically like that or if he is an old guy. Cool buck in any case!
Just guessing and seems to be the consensus with everyone who saw him, 7 1/2. Didnt send a tooth in and this is a deer that hasnt been watched a few years which really surprises me where he was. There are some genetically wide heavy bucks in the area, Id really like to see a pic of him last year. I have a pic of him from July of this year(well I guess last year now) I will post too.
my deer 3.jpg

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom