2020 Deer Draw Report?

Joe2Kool

Very Active Member
Now that the elk draw is finally over, time to focus on the deer draw! :) Disappointed again, but not surprised.

Anyway, looking for the 2020 Deer Draw Report, and can't seem to find it. Anyone have a link or copy? Every year I say I'm going to save it, but somehow manage not to!

Thanks in advance.

Congrats to those who drew elk and goat tags. Post pics! :D

I'll admit it's about in the dumbest spot you could put it but that's to be expected from azgfd
So you think the dumbest spot to find the draw reports is in the hunting section of their web page? You must think the dumbest spot to find the milk in a grocery store is the dairy section.

So you think the dumbest spot to find the draw reports is in the hunting section of their web page? You must think the dumbest spot to find the milk in a grocery store is the dairy section.
I guess the fact that several people every year can't find the reports proves my point. If it were as easy as finding milk in the dairy section I wouldn't see person after person asking where they are posted. Good try though.

I guess the fact that several people every year can't find the reports proves my point. If it were as easy as finding milk in the dairy section I wouldn't see person after person asking where they are posted. Good try though.
Its real hard, go to AZGFD.com, click on hunting, scroll down to additional hunting and there it is along with a bunch of other good info. Just like the Dairy section in the grocery store the milk is there you just have to find the Dairy section. Good try though.

Its real hard, go to AZGFD.com, click on hunting, scroll down to additional hunting and there it is along with a bunch of other good info. Just like the Dairy section in the grocery store the milk is there you just have to find the Dairy section. Good try though.
I see I'm talking to an 8 year old. I know you are but what am I?!

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom