2020 East Canyon Moose Tag!

801local

Hi MM Community,

My dad finally drew his East Canyon moose tag with 24 points. We are super excited for the opportunity and plan on scouting hard this summer. I did not draw anything so I'm going to dedicate all of my free time helping him (lol which might be hard with a newborn and a toddler).

Anyway, I'm reaching out to see if anyone is willing to share some tips/advice for Farmington Canyon (or anywhere in the unit). I'm not familiar at all with Farmington Canyon so I plan on getting out and glassing, setting cameras, etc.. but wasn't sure where to start. Any help would be appreciated. If not, I completely understand. Either way we're stoked for the opportunity and the challenge ahead of us!

Thanks for your time!

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that we have put in a bunch of time and effort, but haven't been able to connect with a bull in person yet. I am in shock.

Anyway, if you happen to see anything, can you please let me know? We are going to give it hell until 10/15/2020.

Thanks

You're welcome to give me a call, I had that tag in 2016 and saw a handful of good bulls. Happy to share. I'll send my phone number via PM

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom