2020 Elk Shed Antler Photo Contest - Nice Prize!

Photo contest

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Let's see some 2020 BIG BULL Antlers!

Anyone else been out looking for antlers? Finding anything good? Let's see those photos!!! "As They Lay" pics are always the funnest to see, but we'd all love to see any photos of big bull elk antlers you're finding in 2020.

I've got both Elk and Mule Deer contests going, each having it's own prize. Only one prize per contest, and that prize is the Badlands HDX pack in Approach Camo from our friends at Bad Ass Outdoor Gear.

Thanks to Bad Ass Outdoor Gear for donating the prizes for the contests and PLEASE everyone, when you're in the market to upgrade your gear, please shop Bad Ass Outdoor Gear and give them a chance to earn your business for good. They've got a large selection of hunting gear for you to look through.

Feel free to share 3 or 4 of your best photos, but if you end up with more great shots than that, feel free to share more. Post them in separate posts however.
I'll let member "LIKES" of photos help guide me to picking a winner in early June. So, "LIKE" the photos that you think are the best and help to pick a winner when the time comes.

Here's the prize that's up for grabs.
badland-hdx.JPG

Last edited:
Here are a few.
Screenshot_20200401-164751_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200401-165215_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200401-164801_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200401-164840_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200401-164856_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200401-164911_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200401-164937_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200401-165711_Gallery.jpg

This was my dollar ridge fire bull from last year I have never found a match till then as you can tell the other side didn't make it.

shed (2).jpg

first shed.jpg

Anyone else been out looking for antlers? Finding anything good? Let's see those photos!!! "As They Lay" pics are always the funnest to see, but we'd all love to see any photos of big bull elk antlers you're finding in 2020.

I've got both Elk and Mule Deer contests going, each having it's own prize. Only one prize per contest, and that prize is the Badlands HDX pack in Approach Camo from our friends at Bad Ass Outdoor Gear.

Thanks to Bad Ass Outdoor Gear for donating the prizes for the contests and PLEASE everyone, when you're in the market to upgrade your gear, please shop Bad Ass Outdoor Gear and give them a chance to earn your business for good. They've got a large selection of hunting gear for you to look through.

Feel free to share 3 or 4 of your best photos, but if you end up with more great shots than that, feel free to share more. Post them in separate posts however.
I'll let member "LIKES" of photos help guide me to picking a winner in early June. So, "LIKE" the photos that you think are the best and help to pick a winner when the time comes.

View attachment 4345

View attachment 4345
Two cool sets ATL. By boy would love that pack.

3FC25C11-D66A-4581-9900-F5A7AB27D8DD.jpeg

89AF424D-C0EE-4098-BAD5-0FE6DECB2440.jpeg

Before heading back to the Jeep, my son and I sat down to have a snack after a long day of shed hunting so I started to glass and found this shed at about 700 yards in the nastiest, steepest place I have ever found an antler in! I almost didn't want to go get it but my boy convinced me otherwise. I'm glad he did! It was not a sun bleached chalker like i expected and the shortest point ended up being 16" long!!
20200322_134518 2.jpg
20200322_134546.jpg
20200322_141113 2.jpg
20200322_141129.jpg

Last edited:
Time to bring this contest to an end. And the winner is ...... wapitiman with the great photo below. He wins the Badlands HDX pack in Approach Camo.

Thanks to you all for participating in the contest. Fun photos for everyone to enjoy and your contributions are greatly appreciated.

29e9b518-62b9-499b-9dd9-cc4122f5fc52-jpeg.5642

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom