2020 Hunting Season

nmtaxi

Very Active Member
Everything about 2020 sucked except the hunting. Started off the season with a barbary hunt and killed the ram of a lifetime..

2020Barb1.jpg

2020Barb2.jpg

Then had a mulie hunt with my son... as usual he killed the bigger buck - a toad of a 3 point

19514_resized.jpg

20201109_091941 resized.jpg

Then finished off the season last week in Kansas and killed my biggest whitetail..
20201202_190243.jpg

20201202_190215.jpg

20556.jpeg

20539.jpeg

20201202_190243.jpg

Congrats to you and your son. You took some nice ones. Your sons buck looks like and old dude.
Glad the hunting year was good for you.

Thanks everyone.
Mozey, I have some hardcore sheep hunters that used to be my friends but no longer talk to me, lol. I feel somewhat undeserving of that ram. We hunted 3 days and saw 1 sheep- my 31" ram (he's actually a little over that). I know guys that have hunted them much longer and put in much more effort that haven't reached that 30" landmark. But, I'm not giving him back! haha

? You're a funny guy Geno... that was a scary sumbitch right there. I almost didn't have the balls to take the pic. I had a lifesize mount in mind, but had to cut the sucker in half just to get it off that cliff without killing ourselves.
DSCN2723.JPG

Those additional pics are great!

I can definitely relate to your hardcore sheep hunting friends. I've had the good fortune to help a couple others harvest one like that, but try as I do, I can't seem to put it all together for myself. I do love trying though! :cool:

In fact, I'm getting to try it right now...

Hey that's a good project to see how your sewing skills are. Should be No problem for a seasoned taxidermist as yourself. Just make sure the ass end is towards the back , don't get the two halves mixed up. ??????

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom