2020 is a wrap!!!

JR

Ended my 2020 social distancing turkey season with a great bird this morning. Also accomplished a goal I set to take a limit of birds this year with 3 different methods and gear, started off with a good bird called in and harvested with the mathews vertix..?
20200328_114320.jpg

Next was a great bird called in with some run and gun tactics and the trusty old 870 pump..?
20200416_113032.jpg

And finally after a few close calls and some pesky Jake's I had a great bird come in on a string this morning and put on a show for me at 4 paces from the front of the blind, finally he turned and the crossbow went off ending 2020 season in style, 10 inch beard and an inch and 1/4 spurs.. ?
20200427_090912.jpg

Nice JR! I like the "3 methods" idea....gonna steal that for next year.
I finished up too. My oldest daughter so far has the longest spurs in the family with her 2nd bird taken (he got a bit when tumbled into H2O), my youngest has the heaviest (~23lb), and longest beard (11") so far. Looks like one more bird for immediate family, and a couple more for friends to go during archery ;)

IMG_1297.jpg

IMG_2064.JPG

IMG_2061.JPG

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom