2020 NV draw

3TOE

Very Active Member
So I have spent about 12 hours total going over the harvest data, points etc.... researching each animal that I’m applying for
I’m ready for the application process to start. I’m only making a few minor adjustments from last year, but I’ve made my choices & ready to go.
I really enjoy doing this every year & look forward to the draw date like a 6 year old at Christmas.
Wishing everyone luck this year!!! ??

Good deal I wait till last minute like it’s going to change my choices. I put in mostly the same units every year maybe buck lope and maybe cow elk for me this year anything else will be a bonus.

Good deal I wait till last minute like it’s going to change my choices. I put in mostly the same units every year maybe buck lope and maybe cow elk for me this year anything else will be a bonus.
Same here... my biggest exception this year is that I’m back to zero points for deer so I’m leaning more toward archery since the demand isn’t as high.
Everything else will pretty much stay the same with a few small tweaks.
I applied for 2 other states as well so I have my fingers crossed for at least one tag.

I've got 7 points going in to this draw so I will put in for some late season hunts and keep my fingers crossed. I have a Utah mid October hunt planned so hoping I can draw something for 2nd week in November. Good luck to you, 3Toe!

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom