2020 plans

BradA

Very Active Member
I am already doing research and looking into units I can draw as a second choice in order to save my points for the 2021 season. I am curious about you guys thoughts on these units? And if anyone has hunted it? Or has any pictures of the units?

Unit 27 3rd
Unit 29 3rd or 4th
Unit 34 3rd
Unit 181 3rd

I know the 3rd and 4th season dates will be slightly later in the year causing it to possible be a different hunt from prior years. Just looking to see what others experience was in anyone of these units.

https://www.sagemuleys.com

Hunted 34 3rd this year was extremely tuff. We found that most the deer were at or above 10,000 ft and in the timber. We hunted up there for most the season. Saw a bunch of does , several bulls and a couple bucks, but nothing worth shooting. There were alot of does up there too but nothing for rut activity. I feel like that country does hold big deer and spoke to a local that has killed big deer in the unit but sounds like its really weather and rut dependent. If they start chasing does early and get a bunch of snow it could be good. I think I personally am gonna do the same and try n wait for 2021.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom