2020 turkey fans???

JR

Finished up my 2020 fans and hung them on the wall of fame in the shop, now its wait until next spring to do it all over again?????
20200516_151810.jpg

20200516_165323.jpg

20200516_163912.jpg

20200516_165201.jpg

So how many peeps also do this???I enjoy doing it and showing off my birds to friends and fam..???

Last edited:
I don't put as much effort into it--I just staple them to the drywall in my father-in-law's garage. So far we have covered one wall and are working across the ceiling. They are mostly covered in cobwebs, and I am sure create a huge fire hazard, but they do bring back great memories. We salt them, but eventually the bugs get after them-especially the beards. Do you have a solution?

Bullskin, I've done a few and used a youtube video from H and S strut to guide me, they are simple to as long as you don't let them sit in freezer too long lol.. google mounting a turkey fan and click on H and S strut video, pretty easy and quick,, using borax and bondo..

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom