2020 turkey hunt

Muleman1

Very Active Member
Is it going to happen? I have bought me and my son general tags. Not many places to hunt in salt lake county if this stays the way it is now

I agree deerkiller I have a le tag and I WILL be in the woods Saturday and I WILL have my grandson out on the youth hunt..heck its the safest place we center be

So are you both staying in your county or going to a different one I only ask cause I’m wondering what I’ll do ? Lol

We've got plenty of birds here in my county so have no need to travel out of the county but I think I would if I had too as long as the county didn't restrict it

So are you both staying in your county or going to a different one I only ask cause I’m wondering what I’ll do ? Lol
I’m going wherever I please. Last time I checked I was an American citizen with rights and I live in a free country. I will be on public land, FS or GS and my goal is to get as far away from another human being as I possibly can. I’ve been practicing social distancing my whole life

I’m going wherever I please. Last time I checked I was an American citizen with rights and I live in a free country. I will be on public land, FS or GS and my goal is to get as far away from another human being as I possibly can. I’ve been practicing social distancing my whole life

+100

I talked to DWR basically as long as the county u hunt in is not on lock down your good to go from what they said

Gotta love opening morning

20200411_073423.jpg

Just got back from Utah turkey hunt. Lots and lots of people in the mountains. I even saw some trailer cities. I called DWR before a travel to Utah and ask if I was allowed. They said yes. At the Utah border I got a text message on my phone that in accordance with the Governor fill out a covid declaration http://entry.utah.gov? WTF?

Just got back from Utah turkey hunt. Lots and lots of people in the mountains. I even saw some trailer cities. I called DWR before a travel to Utah and ask if I was allowed. They said yes. At the Utah border I got a text message on my phone that in accordance with the Governor fill out a covid declaration http://entry.utah.gov? WTF?

What. You Thought you were in America?

Present your papers, respect authority. If you ask questions we will send you to concentration camp...

This cell phone tracking with the disappearing text messages is spooky. Mine doesn't work half the time around here, I wonder why I carry it.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom