2021 Archery Bull Elk Success Photo Contest

Photo contest

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Let's see your 2021 Archery Bull Elk Success! Share your best photos (or/and video), along with some details too!

We'll run the contest for a few weeks and winners will be picked based on what I think is are the best field photos......I'll let "Likes" of photos also help guide me.

The contest prizes will be a Phone Skope Kit for 1st place and Pyro Putty and an Arch Lighter for 2nd place. Thanks to the folks at Phone Skope for the gear! If you don't already own the a Phone Skope, then get over to their site and get one......that is if you don't win one here! It's a valuable piece of gear to have with you for helping to preserve your hunting and scouting adventures.

Get Yourself a Phone Skope
phone=skope-12720.jpg

BOHNTR

Let's see your 2021 Archery Bull Elk Success! Share your best photos (or/and video), along with some details too!

We'll run the contest for a few weeks and winners will be picked based on what I think is are the best field photos......I'll let "Likes" of photos also help guide me.

The contest prizes will be a Phone Skope Kit for 1st place and Pyro Putty and an Arch Lighter for 2nd place. Thanks to the folks at Phone Skope for the gear! If you don't already own the a Phone Skope, then get over to their site and get one......that is if you don't win one here! It's a valuable piece of gear to have with you for helping to preserve your hunting and scouting adventures.

Get Yourself a Phone Skope
View attachment 51865

Arrowed this morning here in AZ:

DSC_0024.JPG
9A111539-D94C-4329-BFCF-0EEBC31B7487.jpeg

wweaver79

Best bull of my life, 20 inch fronts and big thirds. Got to hunt with my cousin for the first time and had two good friends along also. Had never seen a bull with a palmated antler before. We had great time scouting and saw this bull the first day and caught up to him again on the third day. Went up to Wyoming for Pronghorn after the elk hunt, made for a great two weeks.

AZ elk 2.jpeg

Last edited:

oakbrush#1

Best bull of my life, 20 inch fronts and big thirds. Got to hunt with my cousin for the first time and had two good friends along also. Had never seen a bull with a palmated antler before. We had great time scouting and saw this bull the first day and caught up to him again on the third day. Went up to Wyoming for Pronghorn after the elk hunt, made for a great two weeks.

View attachment 52950
nice bull ! congrats

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Top Bottom