2021 Elk Draw Report?

I have been talking with the lady in charge of that and she said they are working on a new format that separates residents and non residents. They are usually out by now but I also imagine due to the cluster F. . . . of a draw this last time they are trying to make sure their reports give numbers that make sense. (Whether they are true or not)

Yea, the draw was obviously messed up. Let's hope all the issues have been resolved. Will be nice to know differences in res and NR.

And surely the issues have been fixed going into the deer draw!

I've been getting the res/nr breakdowns for years. So has Steve at Toprut. They fixed the error in the data table code a few years back and published the nr data at the btm of the bonus pass report but stopped after that one year.

Don't know, that's just what she said. Could be the excuse they need to have the time they need to fudge numbers to make sense in the reports.

I was told today the new reports with the breakdown of res/non res will be published to their web site soon. It's a new report similar to the old G215 that some of us used to get, shown below.

1.jpg

Last edited:
That is last years non resident report, I have not seen the new one. They sent me a note about the new format and it's eventual publication when I filed a public info request, which has previously been required to get the nr data.

I emailed a guy last week in charge of them and he said he would get right on it and see when the reports would be ready. Three follow up emails and a week later he still hasn't responded back

I'll stick to my original guess that they screwed the draw up so bad they will never release this year's reports. Too many people will be able to see tags they should have drawn or people that drew that shouldn't have.

Spot on... I know of 6 elk tags that were issued after the draw because of being called out on errors... tags that were above the quota. Sh!tshow.... Ed F

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom