2021 Expo

joesikora

Long Time Member
Do you think SFW is trying to wait out the COVID to still have the Expo later in the year? I think that’s a great idea. Having the Expo brings in a ton of money for a lot of others

Joe

Not sure I understand the premise of this post. The Expo will be "virtual" this year, according to their website. Still on schedule for Feb 11-14.
Bill

Hey Wapitiwilly, very good thank you! its been around 6 weeks post surgery I have Dr appointment Friday so I should get to lose the hard collar and on to the soft one for another 6 weeks. As I’m rehabbing from my cervical surgery I’m getting in shape for my lumbar fusion which will be next. How are you and yours doing I hope all is well!

785FF988-F3BE-4118-AA47-5E98C09DB34C.jpeg

52ADD553-5D3C-41D8-A4B3-903FB64352B4.jpeg

3B23DB85-2FBF-4F9A-9E56-AF0B9CCC7322.jpeg

C00C06A4-C16E-4199-841F-FCAC73E02B1E.jpeg

Thanks for checking in Wapitiwilly!

Joe

Hey Wapitiwilly, very good thank you! its been around 6 weeks post surgery I have Dr appointment Friday so I should get to lose the hard collar and on to the soft one for another 6 weeks. As I’m rehabbing from my cervical surgery I’m getting in shape for my lumbar fusion which will be next. How are you and yours doing I hope all is well!

View attachment 23916

View attachment 23917

View attachment 23918

View attachment 23919
Thanks for checking in Wapitiwilly!

Joe
Damn I should of bought the face back app.

Good luck Joe! That does not look fun. When is your next surgery? Will you be back on your feet by this fall?

Thanks Hawkeye, the lumbar surgery will depend on healing up from the cervical surgery I’m hoping to have it asap so I can maybe do a late season or an easier hunt, time will tell.

Joe

Well today is going to suck! I have to have a cavity filled then I can’t have anything to eat, drink after midnight tonight then I don’t have to be at the Hospital till 12:30pm so my surgery probably won’t start an hour or two later. If I could drink my kool aid or coca cola I’d be fine because I usually only ear once a day any way. oh with surgery that late in the day I’ll have to spend the night, so I won’t be able to leave until the Dr makes his rounds which can be from 1:00 to 2:30pm so then paperwork release and home instructions so maybe get home around 6:00pm. It will be a long miser time.
I really hate shots in my gums!

I thought for sure your dentist appointment time would have been at 2th:hurty. Good luck Joe!

Take it you didn't win anything at the 2021 expo carnival with your raffle tickets?

I thought for sure your dentist appointment time would have been at 2th:hurty. Good luck Joe!

Take it you didn't win anything at the 2021 expo carnival with your raffle tickets?
No because I might not be able to have tooth fixed for 6 months after surgery and since this cavity is close to the root I’d have to have root canal. Also any dental issues can cause infections which can interfere with the healing of the hip replacement surgery. They said that any dental work you have to take antibiotics after all visits

No because I might not be able to have tooth fixed for 6 months after surgery and since this cavity is close to the root I’d have to have root canal. Also any dental issues can cause infections which can interfere with the healing of the hip replacement surgery. They said that any dental work you have to take antibiotics after all visits
Well good luck, hope all goes well! Tooth:hurty was a joke. 2:30pm tooth:hurty pm.....get it?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom