2021 General Deer point share

nmwapiti

Looking to team up with a Utah resident for a 2021 General deer hunt. Looking at Pine Valley but I am open to suggestions. I have 11 points going in to the 2021 draw. Looking to team up with a like minded hunter to share some local knowledge of a unit in exchange for sharing my
points so we both draw. Also willing to team up with you in New Mexico if you ever come down this way. I have 11 general points because I just apply for a point every year I apply for LE points. Time to cash them in and draw a tag.

Just something to keep in mind as a non resident even if you apply as a group with a resident all the tags will come out of the non resident allotment. Currently it takes 5-6 points for either rifle hunt on pine valley. There is a high possibility that tags will be cut this year due to the horrible hunting year this was specifically on pine valley. My estimate will be it will be at leased a 6-7 point unit this year for all rifle hunts. On second thought maybe it will be one of the easiest tags to draw cause everyone has givin up on this unit. Good Luck!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom