2021 Henry Mountain Forecast

bucksmut

The Henries are due for a rebound this year by way of top tier mule deer units across the west. Not that this unit is average by any means, but the narrative these past two years has seemed to trend towards negative and I question if that narrative is really justified overall or if it is rather groupthink because it has been regurgitated by those who don't know.

2019 seemed like the year that the Pauns and strip kicked out a ton of big bucks over average and dominated the conversation of big buck harvest. Then last year with the drought it felt more like hit and miss across the west in certain hot spots.

With a little help from Mother Nature in getting the moisture this spring, the 200+ crop on the Henry Mountain hunts will be the talk this year again I believe and hold up to it's reputation. Time will tell.

I’m going to pray for big bucks on the Henries this fall! With a little help from the big guy upstairs we are gonna get that unit back on track ??✝️

The Cream of the Crop Has Been being Taken off the Henry's for Years Now!

It Ain't Gonna Fix itself overnight!

The Henries are due for a rebound this year by way of top tier mule deer units across the west. Not that this unit is average by any means, but the narrative these past two years has seemed to trend towards negative and I question if that narrative is really justified overall or if it is rather groupthink because it has been regurgitated by those who don't know.

2019 seemed like the year that the Pauns and strip kicked out a ton of big bucks over average and dominated the conversation of big buck harvest. Then last year with the drought it felt more like hit and miss across the west in certain hot spots.

With a little help from Mother Nature in getting the moisture this spring, the 200+ crop on the Henry Mountain hunts will be the talk this year again I believe and hold up to it's reputation. Time will tell.
I think you’re right the Henry’s will be in for a rebound this year. There are always giant bucks on the Henry’s and this year will be no exception.
And with all of the attention some of the other units are getting the draw odds will likely be better on the Henry’s this year.
All of the western United States is in a drought and especially the southwest. More moisture will definitely help.
Yes there will be outfitters scouting and hunting the Henry’s as well as all of the other top units in the state.
It’s not just outfitters though. Most diy regular hunters do a lot of scouting and bring buddies along to help on their hunts.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom