2021 NR Deer App Unit Choices

Alpine

Now that the CO deadline has been extended, respondents to the thread might want to go back and edit their replies.

Last edited:
I was wondering if a post like this would surface. lol. yeah, going to be interesting to see point creep this year. Can't wait for draw stats! anyway, unit 22 second season.

Now that the deadline has past, I thought it might be interesting to see what NRs actually did with their Deer App this year. I realize that this might just add to the anxiety, but figure that some may find it useful.
I applied for Unit 55 3rd with 19 points
Did you apply as a party or by yourself?

Last edited:
I'm in unit 2 2nd with not enough points for deer.....Unit 40 muzzy elk with 21 points elk. Fingers crossed on that one.

I did change my application this year but they told me only up until the deadline.
Not afterwards.
Since I am in for deer with only one point I’m curious what the low point holders applied for?

This is from the Colorado Site. Looks like you can’t edit your Application after the deadline.

sure is. 3 guys in the office with 14 points put in for that. I think one had 18
Lol.....there were only 3 total applicants last year with 14 points or more that applied. Looks like high point holders will be swinging for the fences for the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th season Gunnison units.

I assume most folks posting here are non-res but it would help to indicate if you’re a res or non res.

Thanks

Now that the deadline has past, I thought it might be interesting to see what NRs actually did with their Deer App this year. I realize that this might just add to the anxiety, but figure that some may find it useful.
I applied for Unit 55 3rd with 19 points
In light of the new developments we should try to get this thread deleted also. Alpine can you see if founder will do it?

In light of the new developments we should try to get this thread deleted also. Alpine can you see if founder will do it?
Hey Buckhorn, What are the new developments? I posted the CO website policy on changing application choices which seems to indicate that choices can’t be changed after the deadline. Did I miss something else? I’m happy to try to delete this thread if Application choices can still be modified.

Hey Buckhorn, What are the new developments? I posted the CO website policy on changing application choices which seems to indicate that choices can’t be changed after the deadline. Did I miss something else? I’m happy to try to delete this thread if Application choices can still be modified.
Colorado extended the deadline until the 9th.

In light of the deadline extension, I think that everyone who posted can go in and edit their replies to this thread. So sorry for starting this mess.

In light of the deadline extension, I think that everyone who posted can go in and edit their replies to this thread. So sorry for starting this mess.
A person can only edit or delete a post for a short period of time.

It’s not your fault it was a fun topic.
CPW pulled this BS stunt on us
I think you could send founder a private message and ask him to delete your topic if you choose to.
I’m sweating bullets as it is because it will only take a few additional higher point applications to bump me out of my hunt choice.
Thanks

Now that the CO deadline has been extended, respondents to the thread might want to go back and edit their replies.
I would like to but none of my previous post have the edit buttons available. How do you edit a post you made yesterday?

So if I don’t kill a deer by the end of season because of( hot weather, lack of time, hungover, went fishing, etc etc)will they extend it a few more days?

All these people knew about the deadline for a month. Just because they waited until the last possible moment to apply, and didn’t get in, they’ve extended it so everyone gets a participation trophy!?Ridiculous!!!!

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Blue Mountain Outfitters

Unit 10 trophy deer and elk in Northwest Colorado. Guaranteed tags. Call Kent (801) 562-1802

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom